The doors to the Centre of Democracy will open again from Tuesday 24 November.
We’re still keeping COVIDSafe with:
• 1 person per 4 square metres
• ongoing regular cleaning
• sanitation stations for visitors
• physical distancing guidelines
• contact tracing for all visitors.
You can keep COVIDSafe by:
• Always practice good hygiene and physical distancing
• Use a mask when physical distancing can’t be maintained
• Stay at home unless you need to travel
• Jump online to explore our museums, collections and programs!
A reminder that school visits and public events that were to take place up to and including 29 November remain cancelled in line with SA Government guidelines. You can read more here.
Plan your visit
Where: The Centre of Democracy is located in the Institute Building, corner of North Terrace and Kintore Avenue.
Cost: Free admission
Open to the public: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm (closed weekends and public holidays)