Plan your visit
Where: The Centre of Democracy is located in the Institute Building, corner of North Terrace and Kintore Avenue.
Cost: Free admission
Open to the public: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm (closed weekends and public holidays)
If you are planning to visit with a school group, please book your self-guided tour with us to avoid any overlap with other schools. Visit our Learn page for more information about self-guided visits.
We’re still keeping COVIDSafe with:
• 1 person per 4 square metres
• ongoing regular cleaning
• sanitation stations for visitors
• physical distancing guidelines
• contact tracing for all visitors.
You can keep COVIDSafe by:
• Always practice good hygiene and physical distancing
• Use a mask when physical distancing can’t be maintained
• Stay at home unless you need to travel
• Jump online to explore our museums, collections and programs!